Introduction to Indonesian
The perfect course for beginners, or those needing to re-learn some of the very basics of Indonesian. The course includes a wide range of practical, everyday topics like introducing yourself, numbers, shopping and transport.
This useful program for beginners or those new to Indonesia, provides learners with vocabulary and language skills needed to communicate in a range of basic scenarios when visiting Indonesia.
What will I learn on the course?
– Greetings and leave takings
– Talking about yourself
– Directions getting around
– Describing things: color, positions, ownership
– Time and dates
– Talking about likes and dislikes
– Shopping and eating out
– Talking about family
– Describing jobs
– Describing people
– Talking about clothing
– Making comparisons
– Giving and checking instructions
– Talking about health