Indonesian for Works and Life
This highly practical course provides learners with practice of key language in both formal and informal settings. Students will practice vocabulary and common expressions though a variety of speaking and listening activities in order to communicate more confidently in daily activities and the workplace.
The Work and Life programme equips learner with the skills needed to use the language effectively in a variety of everyday social and professional situations.
What will I learn on the course?
– Talking about activities
– Making small talk
– Traveling and making reservations
– Telephoning and taking messages
– Making and responding to invitations
– Making requests
– Talking about possibility
– Explaining situations and describing events
– Asking for advice
– Agreeing and disagreeing
– Making a complaint
– Comparing and contrasting
– Talking to colleagues and staff