Writing for Business
- Write more professional e-mails, business reports and proposals
- Use the appropriate language and phrases for business communications
- Summarise information in a readerfriendly style
- The process of business writing: Plan, Draft, Finalise
- Structure your emails and correspondence
- Editing and correcting your writing
- Eliminate “ﬂoral” or non-essential wording from your writing
- Using diplomatic language
- Common pitfalls people make in English when their ﬁrst language is Indonesian
Who should attend?
The way we communicate in reports, e-mails and proposals hugely impacts our credibility. Badly written and or unprofessionally structured communications can make us appear less competent, simply because we do not possess the skills to write professionally.