Need to Read
Need to Read is designed to improve your reading skills in business contexts.
At the start of Need to Read, you complete a short, adaptive diagnostic test to ensure that subsequent lessons are presented at the right level. Each lesson begins with a warm-up activity to help introduce the topic and orientate you. This is followed by a focused reading exercise to practice both reading for gist and specific information. You are the invited to reflect and comment on the content of each article, and share your ideas in the Need to Read forum.
The Skills Training section offers further practice with new phrases and words in context, and teaches you how particular phrases can be used to express ideas and opinion. A Word Bank is also included to provide support with new words and a review of key business concepts.
Courses are now available online!
Anytime, anywhere with our Online Private Classes
Have structured, highly interactive and stimulating English Lessons in a virtual classroom environment with your tutor, at a time to suit you. Your tutor will give you the same structured, interactive learning programme as if you were face-to-face in a classroom; the methodology, the contents of your classes and the material used will remain unchanged.
Our innovative and modern way of learning, with expert tutors, allows you to have high quality, personalised tuition with the same quality and effectiveness of a traditional classroom. Now you can learn any time, anywhere.
- Personalised your courses to fit around your busy life.
- learn at home or in the office, on your own personal schedule.
- Your progress towards achieving these goals will be monitored closely throughout the course
- One-on-one, live, online language instruction.
- Same learning content as on-site courses.
- Lessons can be scheduled flexibly online.
- Focus on your language-learning needs and goals.
How it works
- All you need is a laptop, mobile or tablet and a headset with a microphone.
- Create and manage your own schedule, and join lessons at the best time for you.
- 60-90 minute lessons, each with a clear goal – for progress every time.
Interested in this course for your Business or Team ?
If you have a team to train, we specialise in developing the English Language Skills of employees at all level of seniority. Whether it’s in a group setting or private one-to-one setting, we can get your team to be proficient in English. Contact us for a quotation.