International students and workers must now take a standardised English test to move into higher levels of education and employment. There are three popular tests that universities or employers use: Test of English as a Foreign Language, (TOEFL), the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Our English academic exam preparation courses give you comprehensive support to develop the skills you need to get the best possible results in these tests. Our courses are flexible and you can study either with one of our specialist private tutors, or via our e-learning platform at any time, on any device, with expertly-crafted lessons based on previous official exams.
Whether you need to study for IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC, we have an Academic English preparation course to suit you. E4B has the experience and know-how to prepare you for all Academic English exams to help you obtain a certificate that will open doors to your future career.
Courses are now available online!
Anytime, anywhere with our Online Private Classes
Have structured, highly interactive and stimulating English Lessons in a virtual classroom environment with your tutor, at a time to suit you. Your tutor will give you the same structured, interactive learning programme as if you were face-to-face in a classroom; the methodology, the contents of your classes and the material used will remain unchanged.
Our innovative and modern way of learning, with expert tutors, allows you to have high-quality, personalised tuition with the same quality and effectiveness of a traditional classroom. Now you can learn any time, anywhere.
- Personalised your courses to fit around your busy life.
- learn at home or in the office, on your own personal schedule.
- Your progress towards achieving these goals will be monitored closely throughout the course
- One-on-one, live, online language instruction.
- Same learning content as on-site courses.
- Lessons can be scheduled flexibly online.
- Focus on your language-learning needs and goals.
How it works
- All you need is a laptop, mobile or tablet and a headset with a microphone.
- Create and manage your own schedule, and join lessons at the best time for you.
- 60-90 minute lessons, each with a clear goal – for progress every time.
Interested in this course for your Business or Team ?
If you have a team to train, we specialise in developing the English Language Skills of employees at all level of seniority. Whether it’s in a group setting or private one-to-one setting, we can get your team to be proficient in English. Contact us for a quotation.